- Dial *929#
- Select Option 2.
- Select NHIS Card.
- Enter the 8 Digit Membership Number.
- Press Send.
- Follow the instruction for payment.
Also, how do I renew my health insurance online? Step 1: Visit the official website of the insurance company. Step 2: Go to the health insurance renewal section available on the website. Step 3: Enter your previous health insurance policy number and registered mobile number. Step 4: Check the policy details and the policy renewal premium.
People ask , how do I renew my expired health insurance? Ways to Renew the Policy Step 1: Visit your preferred insurance company and search for health insurance page. Step 2: Go through the list of policies and find a suitable one. Step 3: Complete the purchase by reading terms and conditions. Make payment through internet banking or your debit or credit cards.
, how do I renew my mobile insurance in Ghana? The NHIS Mobile Renewal is a convenient method to renew NHIS policy by dialling dedicated NHIS short-code *929# (service is currently being piloted on *842*10# and is open in Asuogyaman and West Mamprusi districts). The mobile renewal service can be accessed from all networks.
, how much is NHIS registration fee in Ghana? The premium and enrolment processing fee from the non-exempt group is GHS30. 00 (US$6.33) per year. However, the exempt group only pays a processing fee of GHS8. 00 (US$1.69) for new enrolment and GHS5.Technically, your health insurance continues year after year if you decide to remain in your plan. Health plans can last indefinitely, even if the plan details and benefits change significantly from one year to the next.
- 1 How can I renew my health insurance online in India?
- 2 Can we renew policy online?
- 3 How do I revive my lapsed health insurance?
- 4 When should I renew my health insurance?
- 5 How can I check my health insurance status?
- 6 How can I check my insurance in Ghana?
- 7 How do I renew my NHIS with Ssnit?
- 8 How do I link my Ghana card to NHIS?
- 9 How can I get my NHIS number?
- 10 How can I join NHIS?
How can I renew my health insurance online in India?
Care Health Insurance Policy Online Renewal Process Fill your existing details such as Policy Number, Date of Birth, and Contact Number. Click on ‘Let’s Renew’. Check the policy details including premium amount. Pay online via the most suitable mode available.
Can we renew policy online?
Benefits of Online Renewal of Expired Policies Worry not, as you can renew the policy online. … If the insurance has lapsed for more than 90 days, you are not required to furnish previous policy details.
How do I revive my lapsed health insurance?
Ordinary Revival: If you decide to revive your policy within six months from the date of policy lapse, then you don’t need to go under any health check-up. You just have to pay the outstanding premium along with the interest. The interest you will have to pay is subject to the date when your policy came in force.
When should I renew my health insurance?
You should renew your health insurance policy before its expiry. If you don’t renew your health insurance policy before the deadline, you will be provided with a grace period of up to 30 days depending on the policy.
How can I check my health insurance status?
- Visit the Health Insurance Company’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Register a Claim’ icon on their website.
- Now Select ‘Track Claim Status’
- It will redirect you to a new page where you provide your Customer ID, Policy Number, Claim Number, and date of birth.
How can I check my insurance in Ghana?
- Dial *920*57#
- Enter the Car Number in the Pop-Up.
- Press Send.
- You will receive a notification with the Particulars of the Insurance, if it is genuine.
How do I renew my NHIS with Ssnit?
- Dial *929# on your phone (any type of phone)
- select option 2.
- select NHIS.
- Enter your 8 digits NHIS membership number on your card.
- click send.
- select payment terms.
- select SSNIT and Enter your ssnit membership code.
- press send and you will be charged Ghc 6.00.
- Dial *929#
- Select option 4 (link NIA Ghana Card)
- Enter the 13 digits Ghana Card PIN – “GHA –XXXXXXXXX-X”
- Press send.
- Enter the 8 digits NHIS membership number.
- Press Send.
- Wait for confirmation message.
How can I get my NHIS number?
Go to nhisonline.com. Click on register. Input the required information (Name, Surname, NHIS number DOB, etc.) and submit.
How can I join NHIS?
What you can do, though, is register for NHIS online. To do that, go to nhisonline.com.ng and click Register. You will need to fill in your NHIS number, surname, and date of birth to register an online account. That way, you will be able to manage your account and see the information of your dependants.