- File a claim on Asurion’s website.
- Call Asurion at (888) 881-2622.
- File a claim through the My Verizon app: Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner. Tap Devices. Scroll to the device that is lost, stolen or damaged and tap Manage device. Tap Lost, stolen, or damaged device? Start a claim.
Also, how do I replace my verizon phone?
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info .
- Power both phones down.
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary;
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
People ask , will Verizon replace my malfunctioning phone? If your verizon device is lost, stolen, damaged, or malfunctioning, you may be eligible for a replacement if you are enrolled in device protection. … Call (800) 922-0204 (toll-free from a landline phone) or visit a Verizon Wireless store to verify your eligibility.
, will Verizon replace a phone under warranty? If your verizon device has a manufacturing defect, your Verizon warranty may cover repair or replacement. … To verify your eligibility for a Verizon warranty repair or replacement, call (800) 922-0204.
, how many Asurion claims a year? Month-to-month phone insurance comes with low premiums, high deductibles and a limit on claims (Asurion lets you make two claims per year, with a cap of $1,500 per claim). If you make one claim per year, you’ll pay between $270 and $330 for a new phone — and the phone may not even be new.
- 1 How long does it take to get a Verizon replacement phone?
- 2 Does Verizon send refurbished or new?
- 3 How do I get a free replacement phone from Asurion?
- 4 Will Verizon upgrade a cracked iPhone?
- 5 Can you trade in a broken phone for an upgrade?
- 6 Can you trade in an iPhone with a cracked back?
- 7 How do you know if your phone is damaged?
- 8 How do I check if my phone is under warranty?
- 9 How long does Verizon warranty last?
- 10 What is covered in phone warranty?
How long does it take to get a Verizon replacement phone?
If you place your order before 8 PM Monday – Friday or before 2 PM Saturday, it will be delivered in 2 days. After 2 PM on Saturday, and before 8 PM on Monday, your orders will be delivered on Wednesday.
Does Verizon send refurbished or new?
Send your device to us within 5 days of receiving your Certified Like-New Replacement, or you’ll be charged up to the retail price of the replacement device.
How do I get a free replacement phone from Asurion?
To file a warranty claim with Asurion via phone, call (888) 881-2622. Describe the issue you’re having with your phone and request a phone replacement if you wish.
Will Verizon upgrade a cracked iPhone?
Can I trade in a device that is damaged or not working? Verizon won’t accept devices that are damaged or not working, although you should always first check with a Verizon store sales associate for an evaluation. If you qualify, you can jump straight to the good stuff and continue shopping with a credit on your order.
Can you trade in a broken phone for an upgrade?
Once it’s time to purchase a new device, many smartphone owners think their damaged, old phone is beyond repair. …
Can you trade in an iPhone with a cracked back?
Can you trade in an iPhone with a cracked screen? Yes, if the phone screen has physical LCD damage like chips, cracks, scratches, or dents you can sell for a good amount.
How do you know if your phone is damaged?
A fall: The glass and screen protector is supposed to shield your Phone LCD from any damage. But, if the phone has a drastic fall, the impact can still cause Android screen display problems. You may notice after the fall that your phone comes on but has a blank screen or lines across the screen.
How do I check if my phone is under warranty?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap About.
- Tap the name of your AppleCare plan. If you don’t see an AppleCare plan, tap Limited Warranty or Coverage Expired for more information.
How long does Verizon warranty last?
What is a Verizon Extended Warranty? Typically, manufacturers provide a warranty that covers mechanical or electrical defects for a period of time (usually 1 year from the date of purchase).
What is covered in phone warranty?
What does warranty cover on a phone? Warranties usually cover manufacturing defects and hardware malfunctions but do not cover damage from unforeseen incidents. These costs are covered by Mobile Insurance.