You can improve health by using any of the items shown in the ‘Items to buy and find’ page which increase health. Health will also improve while you are not playing the game. If you want to kill off your team then, don’t buy food, don’t collect food, don’t cure anything and use food faster by running at maximum speed.
- 1 Is Oregon Trail copyrighted?
- 2 Can you get Oregon Trail online for free?
- 3 What was the best month to start the Oregon Trail?
- 4 What was the most dangerous part of the Oregon Trail?
- 5 Can you survive the Oregon Trail game?
- 6 What is the best job in Oregon Trail?
- 7 What is the best Oregon Trail strategy?
- 8 What is the easiest way to beat the Oregon Trail?
Is Oregon Trail copyrighted?
Re: Oregon Trail- The Copyright Trail Domithan, The Oregon Trail IP is currently owned by Houghton Mifflin under the label The Learning Company (http://www.thelearningcompany.com).19 déc. 2012
Can you get Oregon Trail online for free?
Hitch up your oxen, find some water barrels and get ready for some westward expansion because Oregon Trail is now available to play online — for free. Of course, Oregon Trail isn’t the only game available. …6 jan. 2015
What was the best month to start the Oregon Trail?
The Applegate train began to assemble in late April, the best time to get rolling. The date of departure had to be selected with care. If they began the more than 2,000-mile journey too early in the spring, there would not be enough grass on the prairie to keep the livestock strong enough to travel.
What was the most dangerous part of the Oregon Trail?
Can you survive the Oregon Trail game?
While playing the game, people in your party can suddenly fall ill and die from multiple causes, such as a snakebite, measles, dysentery, cholera, typhoid, and even just exhaustion. You can also die from a simple broken leg or just drowning in a river you may be crossing.
What is the best job in Oregon Trail?
The farmer is by far the best choice for a high score. Try a run through the game with banker, first, to get the hang of it.26 fév. 2020
What is the best Oregon Trail strategy?
1. Start in April.
2. Don’t go faster than Strenuous, and not for more than 5–6 days at a time.
3. Stop to rest any time your health drops to Fair, or if you were going at a Strenuous pace, at least drop back to Steady.
4. Always stick to Filling rations.
5. If your food gets low, just stop to hunt.
What is the easiest way to beat the Oregon Trail?
1. When hunting try to kill Buffalo or Bear.
2. Float the wagon or take a ferry instead of trying to ford rivers if the river is over 2 feet deep.
3. Don’t run out of ammunition and food.
4. Just keep one spare part of each type.
5. Travel at a grueling pace.
6. Leave in March.