1. Install the latest update on your McAfee ePO server.
2. Install the latest update on Remote Agent Handlers (McAfee ePO 5.10.0 Update 10)
3. Verify the update installation.
4. Roll back updates.
5. Use Silent Mode to install a McAfee ePO update.
- 1 What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
- 2 Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
- 3 How do I export McAfee agent from ePO?
- 4 How do I upgrade McAfee agent to ePO?
- 5 How do I transfer my ePO to another server?
- 6 What does an ePO server do?
- 7 How do I find my McAfee ePO version?
- 8 How do I check my ePO database connection?
- 9 Can ePO use SQL Express?
- 10 How do I backup McAfee ePO server?
- 11 How do I download an ePO package?
- 12 How do I install McAfee ePO manually?
- 13 How do I wake up McAfee agent?
What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
0 Update 6. This release includes new features and enhancements. Every update release is cumulative and includes all features and fixes from the previous release.
Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
Microsoft SQL Server
How do I export McAfee agent from ePO?
1. In McAfee ePO, select System Tree → New Systems.
2. For How to add systems, select Create and download agent installation package.
3. For version, select Windows and 5.0. 5 or later.
4. Click OK to download a valid McAfee Agent installation package from your McAfee ePO server.
How do I upgrade McAfee agent to ePO?
Upgrade manually Use Framepkg.exe to manually upgrade McAfee Agent. Create and download Framepkg.exe from McAfee ePO. Right-click Framepkg.exe, select Run as administrator, and click OK to complete the upgrade.
How do I transfer my ePO to another server?
1. Install a clean copy of the same or later version of ePO on another server.
2. When the install is complete, export the following:
3. Import to the new ePO server:
4. Deploy McAfee Agent from the new ePO server, and force the installation over the existing versions.
What does an ePO server do?
The McAfee ePO server is the central software repository for all McAfee product installations, updates, and other content. The module design of ePO allows new products to be added as extensions. This includes new or updated versions of McAfee and McAfee compatible solutions from the Security Innovation Alliance.
How do I find my McAfee ePO version?
1. Click Start, Run, type explorer and click OK.
2. Navigate to: Program FilesMcAfeeePolicy Orchestrator.
3. Right-click NAIMServ. dll and select Properties.
4. Click the Version tab.
5. The build number is displayed similar to the following: File version: 184.108.40.206.
6. Click Cancel.
How do I check my ePO database connection?
To verify connectivity to an existing ePO database, click Select the database, and enter the name of the ePO database. To verify connectivity to the SQL Server, click Select the database, and enter primary as the database name. Click Test Connection.18 août 2020
Can ePO use SQL Express?
Re: SQL Express Limitations for ePO 5.10 Sql express has a 10g limit on the size of the database, which is not scalable very well as products and system node count increases. Additionally, you should not run the snapshot recovery task in epo, as that will consume a lot of your database space.22 juil. 2019
How do I backup McAfee ePO server?
Open SQL Server Management Studio. Type the logon and password information for the account specified and click Connect. Expand Databases. Right-click the ePO database where the default name is ePO_ and select Tasks, Restore, Database.22 mar. 2021
How do I download an ePO package?
1. Log on to the ePO 5.
2. Click Menu, Systems Section, System Tree.
3. Select New Systems from the top-left corner.
4. Select Create and download agent installation package.
5. Make sure that Use Credentials are selected.
How do I install McAfee ePO manually?
1. Copy the installation package, FramePkg.exe, from your McAfee ePO to a shared folder on a network server accessible by the target system.
2. On the target system, navigate to and right-click FramePkg.exe, select Run as administrator, and wait a few moments while McAfee Agent is installed.
How do I wake up McAfee agent?
1. Click Menu → Systems → System Tree, then select a system or a group of systems from the System Tree.
2. Select the System Names of that group.
3. Click Actions → Agents → Wake Up Agents.