- Install the latest update on your McAfee ePO server.
- Install the latest update on Remote Agent Handlers (McAfee ePO 5.10.0 Update 10)
- Verify the update installation.
- Roll back updates.
- Use Silent Mode to install a McAfee ePO update.
- 1 What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
- 2 How do I find my McAfee ePO version?
- 3 How do I upgrade McAfee agent to ePO?
- 4 What are McAfee ePO services?
- 5 Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
- 6 What does an ePO server do?
- 7 What is the ePO console?
- 8 How do I check my McAfee hips version?
- 9 What version of McAfee agent is installed on Windows?
- 10 How do I backup McAfee ePO server?
- 11 How do I download the latest McAfee agent?
- 12 How do I update my McAfee policy?
- 13 What is McAfee agent?
- 14 How do I stop McAfee ePO?
What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
0 Update 6. This release includes new features and enhancements. Every update release is cumulative and includes all features and fixes from the previous release.
How do I find my McAfee ePO version?
- Click Start, Run, type explorer and click OK.
- Navigate to: Program FilesMcAfeeePolicy Orchestrator.
- Right-click NAIMServ. dll and select Properties.
- Click the Version tab.
- The build number is displayed similar to the following: File version: 126.96.36.199.
- Click Cancel.
How do I upgrade McAfee agent to ePO?
Upgrade manually Use Framepkg.exe to manually upgrade McAfee Agent. Create and download Framepkg.exe from McAfee ePO. Right-click Framepkg.exe, select Run as administrator, and click OK to complete the upgrade.
What are McAfee ePO services?
The McAfee ePO server is the central software repository for all McAfee product installations, updates, and other content. The modular design of ePolicy Orchestrator allows new products to be added as extensions.
Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
Microsoft SQL Server
What does an ePO server do?
The McAfee ePO server is the central software repository for all McAfee product installations, updates, and other content. The module design of ePO allows new products to be added as extensions. This includes new or updated versions of McAfee and McAfee compatible solutions from the Security Innovation Alliance.
What is the ePO console?
ePO console allows you to gain critical visibility to help. you set and automatically enforce policies that ensure. a healthy security posture across your enterprise.
How do I check my McAfee hips version?
- ePolicy Orchestrator.
- McAfee Agent.
- Host Intrusion Prevention.
What version of McAfee agent is installed on Windows?
- Open the Start Menu.
- Select Setttings from the list of applications.
- Select Apps.
- You will see a list of all the apps installed on your computer. Find McAfee on the list.
- Select the entry in the list.
- A version number will be displayed below the name.
How do I backup McAfee ePO server?
Open SQL Server Management Studio. Type the logon and password information for the account specified and click Connect. Expand Databases. Right-click the ePO database where the default name is ePO_
How do I download the latest McAfee agent?
- In McAfee ePO, select System Tree → New Systems.
- For How to add systems, select Create and download agent installation package.
- For version, select Windows and 5.0. 5 or later.
- Click OK to download a valid McAfee Agent installation package from your McAfee ePO server.
How do I update my McAfee policy?
- Select Menu → Software → Server Tasks.
- Next to Update Master Repository, click Run. Do not restart your machine or use McAfee Policy Auditor or McAfee Benchmark Editor while McAfee ePO is adding content.
What is McAfee agent?
The McAfee Agent is the distributed component of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO). It downloads and enforces policies, and executes client-side tasks such as deployment and updating. The Agent also uploads events and provides additional data regarding each system’s status.
How do I stop McAfee ePO?
- Press Windows+R, type services. msc , then click OK.
- Stop these services: ePolicy Orchestrator Server Service. ePolicy Orchestrator Event Parser Service.
- Restart the McAfee ePO Application Server service.