In Windows, go to c:programdatamcafeeagentlogs and look at the masvc log. When it starts asci (agent to server communication interval), it will log what server it is connecting to. You can also go to the registry to hklmsoftwarewow6432nodenetwork associatesepolicy orchestratoragent.17 oct. 2018
- 1 What is an ePO server?
- 2 How do I add a server to my ePO?
- 3 What are McAfee ePO services?
- 4 How do I backup my ePO server?
- 5 How do I access my ePO console?
- 6 Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
- 7 How do I connect McAfee agent to ePO server?
- 8 How do I create a server in McAfee ePO?
- 9 How do I stop McAfee ePO?
- 10 How do I stop McAfee Agent service from ePO?
- 11 Which ePO process writes to the server log?
- 12 How do you take ePO snapshots?
- 13 Does McAfee have backup?
- 14 What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
What is an ePO server?
The McAfee ePO server is the central software repository for all McAfee product installations, updates, and other content. The module design of ePO allows new products to be added as extensions. This includes new or updated versions of McAfee and McAfee compatible solutions from the Security Innovation Alliance.
How do I add a server to my ePO?
1. Login to the McAfee EPO Web Console.
2. Select System Tree Systems.
3. Select a System Tree Group.
4. Select System Tree Actions New Systems.
5. Select How to add systems.
6. Either type/paste the systems into the Systems to add field or Select Browseto connect to a domain and pick the systems.
What are McAfee ePO services?
The McAfee ePO server is the central software repository for all McAfee product installations, updates, and other content. The modular design of ePolicy Orchestrator allows new products to be added as extensions.
How do I backup my ePO server?
In the Database drop-down field, select the ePO_ database to be backed up. In the Backup type drop-down field, click Full. In the Name field, type a name for the backup set. For example, ePO Primary Backup.22 mar. 2021
How do I access my ePO console?
1. Click Start, Run, type services. msc , and click OK.
2. Right-click each of the following ePO services and click Stop: McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Server.
3. Close the Services window.
4. Log on to the ePO console. NOTE: Renaming the Orion.
Which database is compatible with McAfee ePO?
Microsoft SQL Server
How do I connect McAfee agent to ePO server?
1. Select Menu → Systems → System Tree, then select the groups or systems where you want to deploy McAfee Agent.
2. Click Actions → Agent → Deploy Agents.
3. Select the appropriate Agent version drop-down list given the target operating system, and select a version from that list.
4. Select these options as appropriate:
How do I create a server in McAfee ePO?
1. Log on to the ePO console.
2. Create a query: Click Menu, Reporting, Queries. Click New Query. Select Detected Systems under Feature Group, and Detected Systems under Result Types. Click Next.
3. Create a task: Click Menu, Automation, Server Tasks. Click New Task. Type a name for the new task and click Next.
How do I stop McAfee ePO?
1. Press Windows+R, type services. msc , then click OK.
2. Stop these services: ePolicy Orchestrator Server Service. ePolicy Orchestrator Event Parser Service.
3. Restart the McAfee ePO Application Server service.
How do I stop McAfee Agent service from ePO?
1. Click, Start, Programs, McAfee, VirusScan Console.
2. Right-click Access Protection and select Properties.
3. Deselect Prevent McAfee services from being stopped.
4. Click Apply.
5. Close the VirusScan Console.
Which ePO process writes to the server log?
The Application Server service, or Tomcat, is responsible for displaying the ePO console GUI. The Event Parser service takes events uploaded from clients in the environment and parses them into the SQL database. The Server service, or Apache, processes and receives all agent-server communication in the environment.3 avr. 2020
How do you take ePO snapshots?
1. Best practice: Maintaining SQL databases.
2. Use a remote command to determine the Microsoft SQL database server and name.
3. Configure a Snapshot and restore the SQL database. Configure Disaster Recovery Server Task.
4. Use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to find McAfee ePO server information.
5. Common event format.
Does McAfee have backup?
McAfee Online Backup only backs up files which are present on your computer; if you delete files from your computer, they are also deleted from the McAfee cloud after a grace period. McAfee Online Backup ensures that copies of your files are kept safe and available to you.
What is the latest McAfee ePO version?
0 Update 6. This release includes new features and enhancements. Every update release is cumulative and includes all features and fixes from the previous release.